Project Management Service
Hamptons Builders provide a project management service to people who don’t have the time or the expertise to manage the myriad of issues that arise in all construction projects. Be it a small house alteration or a multi-million dollar commercial project, now more than ever, you will need; a good management structure, an in-depth knowledge base and applicable skills to ensure you avoid the pitfalls.
We can either do this:
- We are engaged as the Project Manager only, (ie not the builder)
- We will tender the work and award the building contract works to the successful tenderer (the building-arm of Hamptons Builders will have no involvement).
- We will manage the project on behalf of the client, providing all the attributes including, (but not limited to); Design, Consents, Tendering, Site Management, Programing, Finances, Compliance, Quality Control, Health and Safety.
- Bill Hewat, (managing director) has project managed many large commercial projects, but equally enjoys working on small domestic jobs. You will not find a more experienced Project Manager and as an independent, one who will go in to bat for you, the client, when the inevitable conflicts arise.
- In combination
- We are engaged as the Project Manager AND the Main Contractor.
- An “open book” agreement is entered into, whereby the Client sees all the actual costs, which the Client pays in addition to an agreed P&G and margin.
Our 3-key fundamentals are:
- Complete project on BUDGET
- Complete project on TIME
- Meet prescribed QUALITY requirements
Our work ethic is based on 3 categories;
- Know what to do and when to do it
- Triage the tasks at hand
- Maintain an over-view.
- Act in a proper and suitable manner at all times.
- Maintain high morals and standards.
- Treat people with respect and be prepared to compromise in order to maintain harmony.
- Take “ownership” of the project. You will get our “buy-in”.
- Take “responsibility” for the project.
- Take “care” of your project.