We have a “no surprises mind-set”. If you surprise your customer you are not managing their expectations. No one likes it when things go wrong, people like it less when no one predicted things might go wrong, and they hate it when they learn very late that things have gone wrong. Good communication is a key discipline we utilise to the benefit of all parties.
Be prepared to change your plan. The measure of success is not an unchanging plan, but delivering the project within the reality of inevitable change.
In summary; we will deliver on:
- Project organization – we’ll communicate with all parties.
- Project evaluation – we’ll point out the pros and cons.
- Project planning – we’ll plan down to the minute detail.
- Cost control – we’ll watch the $’s like a hawk.
- Monitoring – we’ll monitor progress every step of the way.
- Risk management – we’ll identify, and then manage all conceivable risks.
- Change management – we’ll ensure changes don’t leave you “short –changed”.